What personal information do we collect?We may collect the following types of personal information:
- mailing or street address;
- email address;
- telephone number and other contact details;
- your device ID, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
- any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our website or indirectly through your use of our website or online presence or through other websites or accounts from which you permit us to collect information;
- information you provide to us through customer surveys; or
- any other personal information that may be required in order to facilitate your dealings with us.
How do we collect this information?We may collect these types of personal information either directly from you, through the use of site cookies or from third parties. We may collect this information when you:
- register on our website;
- communicate with us; or
- use our website and cookies on the website obtain your personal internet protocol address.
Why do we collect, use and disclose personal information?We may collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- to enable you to access, register and use our website and services;
- to verify your PIC number or other information that you provide to us;
- to enable us to contact and communicate with you;
- to operate, protect, improve and optimise our website and services, business and our users' experience, such as to perform analytics, conduct research and for advertising and marketing;
- to send you service, support and administrative messages, reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and information requested by you;
- to send you marketing and promotional messages and other information sent by, or on behalf of, our business partners; and
- to comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes that we may have with any of our users, and enforce our agreements with third parties.
Do we use your personal information for direct marketing?We and/or our carefully selected business partners may send you direct marketing communications and information about our service and products. This may take the form of emails, SMS, mail or other forms of communication, in accordance with the Spam Act and the Privacy Act. You may opt-out of receiving marketing materials from us by contacting us using the details set out below or by using the opt-out facilities provided (eg our marketing e-mails carry instructions to opt-out).
- our employees and related bodies corporate;
- third party suppliers and service providers (including providers for the operation of our websites and/or our business or in connection with providing our products and services to you);
- professional advisers, dealers and agents;
- payment systems operators (eg merchants receiving card payments);
- our existing or potential agents, business partners or partners;
- our sponsors or promoters of any competition that we conduct via our services;
- anyone to whom our assets or businesses (or any part of them) are transferred;
- specific third parties authorised by you to receive information held by us; and/or
- other persons, including government agencies, regulatory bodies and law enforcement agencies, or as required, authorised or permitted by law.
Disclosure of personal information outside AustraliaWe may disclose personal information outside of Australia to entities such as third party suppliers, cloud platform and server providers and service providers located in South East Asia and other countries. This will likely only occur as a temporary measure in the event of major disruption to our cloud based platform for instance. When you provide your personal information to us, you consent to the disclosure of your information outside of Australia and acknowledge that we are not required to ensure that overseas recipients handle that personal information in compliance with Australian Privacy Law. We will, however, take reasonable steps to ensure that any overseas recipient will deal with such personal information in a way that is consistent with the Australian Privacy Principles.
SecurityWe may hold your personal information in either electronic or hard copy form. We take reasonable steps to store your personal information securely and to protect your personal information from misuse, interference and loss, as well as unauthorised access, modification or disclosure and we use a number of physical, administrative, personnel and technical measures to protect your personal information. Personal information that is held and stored by us is protected from unauthorised access through the use of firewalls, secure passwords and login processes. We also manage security risks by utilising encryption and an SSL Certificate for the highest level of authentication in relation to security to ensure our website, domain and personal information that we collect is safe and secure. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
Making a complaintIf you think we have breached the Privacy Act, or you wish to make a complaint about the way we have handled your personal information, you can contact us using our contact information below or utilising our contact form on our contact page. Please include your name, email address and/or telephone number and clearly describe your complaint. We will acknowledge your complaint and respond to you regarding your complaint within a reasonable period of time. If you think that we have failed to resolve the complaint satisfactorily, we will provide you with information about the further steps you can take.
Lyndeena Pty Ltd (ACN 618996642) as trustee for the Spotbooked Trust of Shop 5, 37 Yaldwyn Street, Taroom in the State of Queensland